Soooo, about a month ago, we reached 5k followers. :D
And, for those of you who read the ramblings that happen in the tags, a giveaway has been promised to celebrate this momentous occasion!
And it’s taken some time but, finally here it is! Now, before we start on what you could win and the rules and all that boring stuff, us here at TAWSD would just like to thank you for everything! Because without all 5k+ of you guys, we admins would just be three very bored people with Photoshop twiddling our thumbs.
Anyway, without further ado, let us start this giveaway! Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- An issue of Doctor Who Adventures [£2.70], which includes two posters (one being the TARDIS team in Pond Life) and a Time Lord Kit containing one TARDIS box, a black TARDIS wristband, two DW pins, and a holographic bookmark of Eleven!
- A copy of the DW audiobook Day of the Cockroach [£10.20],written by Steve Lyons and read by the one and only Arthur Darvill!
- A TARDIS 2013 daily planner [£4.99], perfect for keeping track of episode premieres (not that you need any help, we’re sure you know all those dates by heart)!
- A DW novel titled The Krillitane Storm [£7], by Christopher Cooper and featuring the 10th Doctor
and his lovely face!
- Three little figurines on small TARDIS bases: one of Amy, one of the Last Centurion and one of a Saturnyne (from the episode Vampires of Venice).
- A tiny yellow Dalek necklace [£3.50], made by gallifreyfields on Etsy! It’s very tiny and very cute; about 2cm in length on a 18 inch long chain. For our male followers, you can make this into a keychain. ;)Rules and other useful stuff:
- Giveaway ends on the 20th of November at 18:00 GMT exactly.
- We want to reward our followers so obviously, you must be following TAWSD, duh!
- To enter the giveaway, reblog this post ONCE. Likes will not count but if you want to like it so you can keep track of it, then go ahead!
- The winner will be chosen via randomizer and contacted on the 20th. Said winner will then have until the 24th to respond with contact details (we will ship internationally). Past that period, another winner shall be chosen.
- As for other rules, quite obviously all Tumblr rules concerning giveaways apply; most importantly that you must be 18 or older!And that’s all folks. Happy reblogging and, once more and from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your awesome submissions and nutty fanmail!Love, the TAWSD team. <3
“I have to read Divergent again first!!!”